- Fatal Farm Injuries In Saskatchewan 1990 to 2013
- Trends in Injuries and Fatalities in the Manitoba Agriculture Sector 2000-2012
- Agricultural Fatalities in Ontario 1990-2008
- Agricultural-Related Injuries in Alberta 1990-2009
- Portrait des blessures mortelles reliées au milieu agricole, Québec 1989-2003 (French only)
Canadian Agricultural Injury Reporting (CAIR) – formerly the Canadian Agricultural Injury Surveillance Program (CAISP) – is an integrated national surveillance project of the Canadian Agricultural Safety Association that guides and informs the national agricultural health and safety agenda.