Showcasing the best of Canadian agricultural safety and health, CASA conference brings together the best and brightest in farm safety from across Canada. Together we will explore agricultural health and safety programs, initiatives, and more from across the country. It’s your chance to share, learn, and network.
The Canadian Agricultural Safety Association (CASA) will hold its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday, October 5, 2022, at 11:00 AM EDT. This year CASA’s AGM will be in-person at the CASA Conference 2022 in Hamilton, ON.
Appointment of CASA Board
All CASA members are eligible to vote in the Board election. The election will be conducted electronically. Voting will be taking place from September 23 to 30, 2022. The results will be announced at the AGM.
Presentation of Financial Statement and auditor’s report
The CASA Financial Statements ending March 31, 2022 and auditor’s report will be presented to the members.
Presentation of Organizational Updates & Reports
CASA’s annual report will be available on our website in September.
If you have any questions, please contact CASA at 1-877-452-2272.
Nominate yourself or a colleague to the Board of the Canadian Agricultural Safety Association.
The Canadian Agricultural Safety Association (CASA) is looking for two people to join its seven-member Board to help make Canadian agricultural workplaces safer. Be a part of Canada’s leadership team dedicated to Agricultural Health and Safety!
Requirements: Nominees must be a member in good standing of CASA. The CASA Board of Directors is further seeking nominees with demonstrated experience and proficiency in the skills and knowledge identified in the CASA Board of Directors Competencies document.
- September 2, 2022. – Nominations due (see attached nomination form)
- Nominees will be contacted to confirm their eligibility and to confirm that they would like to let their name stand for election to the Board.
- September 8, 2022. – Deadline to submit biography
- September 23 to 30, 2022: Only CASA members in good standing will be eligible to vote online prior to the CASA AGM. Further details on voting will be provided in September.
- October 5, 2022 – Election results will be announced at the CASA AGM
- The new Board member will take office immediately following the election for a three-year term.
For more information and details, please consult the documents below:
Visit www.casa-acsa.ca for details on CASA’s governance.