- You are the Borrower. All resources remain the property of CASA.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Let CASA know when you need the resource(s). We’ll advise re: availability.
- Shipping costs:
- CASA Basic Members: Provided the resources are available, we will ship the requested item(s) to you, anywhere in Canada, at no cost.* You pay for shipping back to the CASA office in Winnipeg within three days after your event.
- CASA Enhanced Members: Provided the resources are available, we will ship the requested item(s) to you, and cover the return shipping costs, anywhere in Canada, all at no cost to you.*.
- Non-members: We will send you the resource(s).You pay the transport costs both ways.
- Check the CASA resource(s) as soon as you receive the package. Please notify CASA immediately at email@example.com or 1-877-452-2272 if anything is missing, broken or working unsafely.
- You are responsible to cover the cost of replacing lost, stolen or broken items up to a maximum of $500.
- You may be asked to submit credit card information to reserve a resource.
- CASA is not responsible for injury or death caused by or arising out of the condition of the borrowed items(s) or by the use of misuse of the item(s).
- You will not use these items for personal gain or profit.
- You understand the above terms and conditions and will abide by the agreement.
- You will take responsibility for any damage to, or theft of, the item(s) and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Canadian Agricultural Safety Association and Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, their agents, representatives and employees from and against all claims, demands, actions and causes of action of third parties that may arise out of this agreement.
* Please note that CASA covers regular shipping costs for Basic (one-way) and Enhanced (two-way) members only. CASA members that require express shipping must cover overage charges.